The weather lifted the mood at this week's Lord's Day and it was an especially good time to be together.
So, here's where we are at this point in the semester:
- Most students have had their first test of the semester. The challenges have been identified and plans are being put it place to get things moving in the right direction. We have four full weeks before the spring break. Time to get busy.
- We just settled on the dates for Action Summer (details will be out shortly).
- We're planning a high school young men's retreat here in Indy for the weekend of 25 - 27 March. (More details shortly but save those dates guys. It's going to be good.)
- We instituted lunch groups to meet on campus three days a week to share life and to provide another opportunity to share our studies and to invite people to meet our housemates.
- We're expecting a huge Lord's Day next week with people in town to visit the Triangle from South Bend and from NOVA.
- We just welcomed the newest member to the Triangle Campus work - Katie Anne Havard. Katie attends IUPUI and lives in the dorms. She plans to join us in household in the Fall. Welcome Katie.
|Praying a welcome prayer over Katie Anne at Lord's Day|
- In our prayer so far this semester, we've been hearing a couple of themes over and over:
Be a light in the darkness.
We've heard the words of Jesus in Matthew 9, "It's not the healthy who need a doctor but the sick." Don't label anyone a lost cause. Everyone is just one decision away from coming to the Lord.
Lord bless our efforts to be your light. We're ready to host you if you'd like to visit the Triangle. Spring is coming and we'd love to see you here.
Have a great week.